- Open Access
Correction to: Sex differences in drugs: the development of a comprehensive knowledge base to improve gender awareness prescribing
© The Author(s). 2018
- Received: 18 December 2017
- Accepted: 19 December 2017
- Published: 18 January 2018
The original article was published in Biology of Sex Differences 2017 8:32
Unfortunately, after publication of this article , two errors were noticed. The names of Linnéa Karlsson Lind and Karin Schenck-Gustafsson were formatted incorrectly, attributing incorrect elements to the Given and Family names.
Further to this, a reference in Fig. 1 was missing. The line reading, “Fig. 1 shows the working process and each step is explained in more detail below” should instead read, “Fig. 1, modified from Nörby et al. , shows the working process and each step is explained in more detail below”.
The figure caption for Fig. 1 should, accordingly, read, “Fig. 1 Workflow for producing and maintaining the knowledge base Janusmed Sex and Gender (modified from Nörby et al. ).”
Note that reference 2 in this correction corresponds to reference 20 in the original article. The original article has also been updated to correct all aforementioned errors.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Lind LK, von Euler M, Korkmaz S, Gustafsson KS. Sex differences in drugs: the development of a comprehensive knowledge base to improve gender awareness prescribing. Biol Sex Differ. 2017;8:32. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13293-017-0155-5 View ArticlePubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- Nörby U, Källén K, Eiermann B, Korkmaz S, Winbladh B, Gustafsson LL. Drugs and Birth Defects: a knowledge database providing risk assessments based on national health registers. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2013;69(4):889–99.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar